What It Takes To Be A Global Entrepreneur with Marc Haberman
In this episode, we have Marc Haberman. He's is a global entrepreneur who's been doing business in India for almost 20 years. He has been involved in many service-oriented businesses including selling a medical billing company and a Nasdaq IPO.
Topics we talked about include:
- How he started doing business in India
- How he got funding for his business ideas
- Why he believes that you need to pivot in your business every 5 years
- The importance of being flexible
- Focusing and developing your core competencies