The Washington Prospective On Healthcare - A Look Ahead at 2021 and What We Can Expect For The Future Of American Healthcare
Matt Reiter is a Vice President at Capitol Associates, a bipartisan government relations firm in Alexandria, Virginia.
Since joining Capitol Associates in 2014, he has helped the firm’s clients advocate on legislative and regulatory health policy issues ranging from the transition to value-based payment systems, provider reimbursement, access to care, and efforts to reform the U.S. Healthcare System.
Matt is also the Chair of the Executive Board for the Society of Health Policy Young Professionals and the Vice President of Education for the Oldtown Toastmasters Toastmasters Club.
- 03:21 - What is a "Single-Payer System" and the chances of it happening
- 09:38 - Matt's thoughts on the future of Medicaid
- 14:40 - Will the Democrats incentivize new entrants to the market in the health insurance space?
- 16:16 - The possibility of lowering the Medicare age requirement from 65 to 55
- 20:37 - The No Suprises Act: What to expect?
- 30:15 - Matt's perspective on what's coming next in healthcare
- 33:13 - How to connect with Matt