The Audacity To Be Queen by Gina DeVee
Gina DeVee is the founder of Divine Living, a lifestyle and empowerment brand for
women globally, author of The Audacity to be Queen (Hachette), accomplished
speaker, transformational coach, and podcast host.
“Within every woman lives a Queen,” Gina affirms, “And only from the position of Queen
can you fulfill your purpose.” In becoming Queen, no longer must women pretend to be
anything other than brilliant, capable, and fabulous. The world needs us to own our
power, raise our standards, and contribute our talents like never before, and Gina
DeVee is here to lead the way.
The Audacity to be Queen brings together over 20 years worth of experience in
transforming women’s lives through the deep, spiritual and feminine wisdom of
Queenhood. With spectacular flair, beautiful pearls of wisdom, and life-changing stories
of unexpected triumph, Gina shares the steps, exercises, meditations, prayers and
journal prompts to release all forms of self-doubt and self-sabotage so you can discover
the best version of you.
- 02:08 - How Gina found her "Queen" persona, and how she was able to get to that place
- 07:25 - Gina breaks down the masculine and feminine energy and why we lean more towards the masculinity
- 10:23 - What it means to heal your 'feminine instinct'?
- 10:48 - Why do women operate more based on masculine energy
- 13:05 - Chanie's epiphany struggling with her female relationships
- 14:40 - We're unconscious to our own stuff until we wake up to it
- 17:40 - Why Gina starts with mantras and affirmations before doing a podcast episode
- 21:38 - How will Gina address women who are stuck in the 'do' mentality
- 25:46 - How Gina structures her day in a place of constant flow
- 30:40 - How Gina decides on her purchases
- 32:28 - The difference between 'Princess' and 'Queen' archetype
- 36:00 - Gina's desire for the women of today
- 38:21 - The different seasons in a woman's life
- 40:25 - Closing thoughts
Connect with Gina DeVee