JOB DESCRIPTION – MEDICAL CODING
- Applying CPT, HCPCS and ICD-10 CM standardized codes to patient records to accurately reflect the services provided
- Examining operative reports used during surgery to apply procedure codes
- Performing Medical Chart Audits when a claim is denied
- Remaining up to date with the latest revisions to coding standards and federal regulations
- Should have completed a Certificate or Associate’s Degree Program in Medical Coding
- Understand the client requirements and specifications of the project
- Ensure that the deliverable to the client adhere to the quality standards.
- Must be spontaneous and have high energy level.
- A brief understanding on the entire Medical Billing Cycle.
- Must possess descent communication skills
- Must be flexible and should have a positive attitude towards work
Apply to Join Our Team
Advance your career by joining our group of global medical billing experts. Click on the button below and fill out the form to join our team.