Less Doing With Ari Meisel
Ari Meisel is a self-described, “Overwhelmologist” and founder of Less Doing. He helps entrepreneurs who have opportunity in excess of what their infrastructure can support, find focus, flexibility, and freedom in their business. His Leadership skills, his coaching prowess, and his ability to inspire leaders to become more agile, have earned him the reputation as the preeminent Entrepreneurial Strategist.
His proprietary methodology enables founders to become replaceable so they can scale their business.
Less Doing is built on nine guiding principles described in detail in his latest book,‘The Replaceable Founder”. It is a comprehensive attack on overwhelm that offers guidance in three fundamental areas.
- [02:09] Ari shares his top 3 hacks to be efficient
- [04:55] How Ari integrates processes using Zapier
- [07:05] Does he hire software developers for automation
- [08:02] Ari shares the tips to offload things
- [11:49] The key to working as little as possible
- [14:45] Ari shares how they outsource based on different geographies
- [17:58] The cheapest VA company on the market
- [18:37] Expected average pay per VA in the Philippines
- [25:10] Is there a con with a VA who's working from home
- [27:40] The pyramid of progress