Extracting The Mastery with David Berg from Redirect Health
David Berg is the President and Co-founder of Redirect Health, a company that uses a unique healthcare strategy to help businesses and associations attract and keep the employees and members they need. He's also my personal mentor for 8 years now and a chiropractor by profession.
In this episode, we talked about a myriad of interesting topics from the common traits of successful people that he noticed over the years from mentoring, his experience meeting Tim Ferris and doing a cameo role in a Netflix Documentary, the book he required his employees to read, and how he extracts mastery out of people.
- [00:51] - David talks about the common traits of successful people
- [04:37] - David's method for talking to underperforming employees
- [13:07] - Redirect Health's core value of obsessing over the customer
- [16:18] - Many customers do not know what they want
- [21:10] - The Power Of TED by David Emerald and why he requires everyone on his team to read it
- [25:60] - David shares his experience meeting Tim Ferris
- [31:52] - The difference between expertise and mastery and how to extract mastery out of people
- [40:10] - David's shares a story of being an executive producer on the movie "Game Changer the Dan Sullivan Story" now available on Netflix & Amazon Prime
- [44:20] - About Redirect Heath
Links To Social Media
- LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/drdavidfberg
- Redirect Health - Redirect Health